Monday, January 7, 2008

About Christian Online Dating

To be honest, for me, online dating is something seemed so unreal. I can not see the man I am interested with and also, I do not know about his family so, how if he is a serial killer or something like that? (hehehe…). Anyway, one of my friend now trying a online dating or I can say it specifically : a Christian Online dating.

First time I hear about that, Christian Online dating seemed to be the safe one because logically, a good Christian will not hurt the other, right? Then, I started to think that, an idea of making two Christian individuals (I mean, man and woman who have the same religion, which in this case: Christian) is a brilliant idea. Years by years, the difference of religion always becomes barriers for some couples to continue to the marriage step. Yup, it is not about love anymore. It is about how the family respond (especially if your whole families are Christian), how the environment respond, and also, how you can share your Christian value and belief with the one you love. Regarding that, a Christian Online dating seemed to be made sense for me. Even if we can not see them in real but, at least, we can have more opportunities to get our perfect soulmate.

Finally, if you are interested to have your own Christian Online Dating, please visit this Christian Online Dating Websites to get all the needed advices and information.

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us