Thursday, March 26, 2009

If You Really Like Music . . . .

Guys, If you really think that Music is a serious stuff, then consider the simple fact that music instrument is a high-value investment, whether for you or even for the one you love. It may be seemed too serious but let me tell you this.

When I was a little girl, I saw my senior played a piano beautifully. When I saw that, I automatically think that being a piano player will be a great thing to be. Then, I asked my Mom to buy me a piano and she agreed (yippie!!). Unfortunately, because I was just a little girl, she thought that it is just a temporary hobby so she bought me a cheap and ugly small piano which made me disappointed when playing it and then changed my mind : I don’t want to be a piano player.

So, if you think that my story will be happened to your life, then start to see the music potential and develop it by purchasing a high quality piano, trumpets, Drum, Saxophones and many more music instruments for yourself or the one you love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guitar ada ngga..??
wah.. knapa ngga ingin belajar main piano..?? heheh.. lama ngga saling kunjung.. apa kabar sobat....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us