Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Have you ever passed The Best Moment in Your Life?

Everybody must have the best moment in their life. A father with a birth moment, a jacko fan with Michale Jackson Concert, a movie fan with premiere and for me, since I am a biggest music fan...I always come to concert. There is a time when my favorite musician comes and I need to order it at the first place, even if I have to waste time and not going to the office. It is worth it and I will never regret it.

Sometimes I get it but sometimes...no. And if you really have a moment that you think "can-not-be-passed", and need to get Bradley center tickets ,raymond james stadium tickets ,or norah jones tickets , just find a right and perfect place that will guarantee you to get it on time so you will not pass one of the best moment in life.

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us