Sunday, January 17, 2010

Craziest Holiday Ever?

Yeaa...I have to admit that I am a workoholic and seriously need a holiday. I have just watched a very cute movie titled "The Holiday" played by Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. Cameron Diaz change her life by living in a cold and snowy place in England while Kate Winslet changes her life by having a warm life in California (If I'm not mistaken). Then, one of my friend asks me if I may choose, where I want to spend my holiday?

Hmm...I always love snow but, I need more explorative holiday and snow will create barriers for me to explore the new place so, I choose to have a warm (emm..Hot is better) Holiday in a place like beach. I then browse internet and find Myrtle Beach Resort where I may have my craziest holiday in beach and my friend will have her golf experience there.

To be honest, I am not a golfer and I decide to spend more time to play in beach while staying in Myrtle Beach Resorts while my friend will have her time in golf space. However, I still have to wait few months to take my holiday so, I just prepare everything, including find out about Myrtle Beach Accommodations so, we can have everything going smooth when we are there. YIPPPIE!!!!

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us