Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What is Your Favorite Show

I have to admit that although I have the best job in the world, I need some entertainment. I love my job but since It has become my income source...everything never be the same again. I have several deadlines to reach (deadline makes our happiness died ^_^) and I decide to find other source of entertainment

I love watching movie and interesting show so, every weekend, instead of shopping, I love being (alone) in home and watching my favorite movie..what a simple life...Anyway, sometimes, I do my watching hobby outside home and watch several shows. But, to do that, I have to be smart in ordering. Ticket like Chicago Blackhawks Tickets, Mellon Arena Tickets and Calgary Flames tickets are not easy ticket so, getting that need tricks

Lucky me, I always watch the show I love to watch so, it is fine for me. How about you? have show that you want to watch? have you already watched it?

0 comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us